March 12, 2012 14h-16h N4/17 Stewart Biology Building, McGill University
Étienne Low-Decarie, McGill University
- Ever want to split your data according to factors, apply a function on each part and combine all the results into a consistent output?
- Want a table of the slope for each year of your sampling data?
- Want a plot for each level of your treatment?
- Want to transform your data (e.g.: standardization)?
- And want the high speed benefits of parallelization to boot?!
If yes, come out the the workshop!